Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: chitypeanon
chitypeanon March 19th, 2018

To actually get better at understanding that my feelings a bit more, and how to take action to them (and with them) in a positive manner

User Profile: sincereCurrent4429
sincereCurrent4429 March 19th, 2018

Happiness. Whether that means having money, a family, or just a roof over my head, I want happiness for me and others around me.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea March 19th, 2018

i am courageous to reach my goal. To be independent.

User Profile: Letyourlightshine10
Letyourlightshine10 March 19th, 2018

To love myself

User Profile: indigoBalsam1045
indigoBalsam1045 March 19th, 2018

To find myself and hopefully believe Im worth living

1 reply
User Profile: Drea19
Drea19 March 19th, 2018

@indigoBalsam1045

i too want to feel worth living!!

load more
User Profile: scaryperry1
scaryperry1 March 19th, 2018

I don't honestly know. I wish I had a dream or wish or goal for the future to strive for, a destination so to speak, but right now I'm just existing.

March 19th, 2018

To find myself crossed the border in happiness, joy, confidence, calmness and anticipation of new good experience of the trip. To have my anxiety gone.

User Profile: raspberryLemon2760
raspberryLemon2760 March 19th, 2018

I want to be able to express my emotions better and to get face-to-face therapy at some point, maybe even start taking medication to feel better.

User Profile: Lovelyhate52
Lovelyhate52 March 19th, 2018

For true happiness and for the fake people to be gone

1 reply
User Profile: CrazycatJerseyGirl
CrazycatJerseyGirl March 19th, 2018

@Lovelyhate52 fake people will always be there! Best is to see the good in yourself. It took me a long time to see that other people's opinions are just that opinions. Nothing more!

load more
User Profile: bubbleBeach5627
bubbleBeach5627 March 19th, 2018

To be more patient with myself, and allow myself to feel bad but still do what I need to get done.

To stop seeking perfection and focus on taking things one step at a time. To find more things that I can look forward to.

1 reply
User Profile: Miltonlovesyou
Miltonlovesyou March 19th, 2018

@bubbleBeach5627 You are a beautiful soul.

load more