Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: calmApple4369
calmApple4369 March 19th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is that I can become better friends with the person who helped me reach out for help. In the future, I hope our time together will not be hindered by my anxiety or uneasy thoughts. I will get to see him smile, and I will be able to be happy.

March 19th, 2018

I want to lose my all fake friends forever😀😀😀😀😀😀. Bcz ppl who use and then left are not worth in the life of a good and caring person. 💜💜

Its better to be alone than to be with fake friends.🙏🙏🙏

And this is my request to all of u. Plzz let go the ppl who want to go and don't want to stay in your life anymore😇😇😇

User Profile: emotionalMelon3259
emotionalMelon3259 March 19th, 2018

To do something big for my community regardless that I came for nothing.

User Profile: prishilla
prishilla March 19th, 2018

Being able to walk in public and not worry about how others perceive me

User Profile: Imtrying8899
Imtrying8899 March 19th, 2018

I want to visit New York and open my own restaurant...

User Profile: bookgoddess17
bookgoddess17 March 19th, 2018

To come out to my parents and then rule the world with my lovely girlfriend in tow lol

User Profile: friendlyPeach80
friendlyPeach80 March 19th, 2018

@Laura, to be happy

User Profile: LizzyIsntHere
LizzyIsntHere March 19th, 2018

I want to meet someone special. Someone who isn't afraid to talk to me. Somebody I can be confident, and brave around. Be myself around. Somebody I can trust to talk with.

Currently I know nobody like this.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 March 19th, 2018

Be at peace within chaos that is my biological family and financially self-sufficient.

User Profile: BethB
BethB March 19th, 2018

One wish I have for the future? That society stops encouraging such harsh and pressured exceptions of others to be something their not and to equally accept everyone.