Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: littleBlackberry7557
littleBlackberry7557 March 19th, 2018

To find love and understanding.

1 reply
User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore March 19th, 2018

@littleBlackberry7557 you've found it!

load more
User Profile: ZarOch
ZarOch March 19th, 2018

To let of the person whos making me feel worthless.

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 March 19th, 2018

To be a great father and husband.

2 replies
User Profile: forcefulMaple7594
forcefulMaple7594 March 19th, 2018

@SpiritualDreamer92

Wishing you the best

1 reply
User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 March 21st, 2018

@forcefulMaple7594 Thanks!!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore March 19th, 2018

To have a peaceful heart 💓

User Profile: GleeDancemoms
GleeDancemoms March 19th, 2018

I want to have a best friend that I can trust from my heart, and talk to about my anxiety. Also, I wanna be skinny, and not be afraid of been looking at.

User Profile: CodeNameFiggs
CodeNameFiggs March 19th, 2018

Break free from the chains of selfdoubt!

User Profile: D3mig0ddess
D3mig0ddess March 19th, 2018

To be rid of anxiety and my panic attacks. I'm sick of being dissociated and nauseous all the time. So far no medicine works; I want to find one that does.

User Profile: harvestgirl
harvestgirl March 19th, 2018

I want to have kids, but I'm not sure I can handle going off my meds in order to try. Also, is it fair to say children I would have to have a mother that sometimes can't get out of bed?

User Profile: Atxxx
Atxxx March 19th, 2018

To be normal, to lead a normal life.

User Profile: BeanieNix
BeanieNix March 19th, 2018

To be free of pain, regret, poverty and all the misery I created for myself. I don