Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: GleeDancemoms
GleeDancemoms March 29th, 2018

Get thin and don't be afraid of being looked at.

User Profile: quickwittedLion1977
quickwittedLion1977 April 2nd, 2018

Health!!!

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 2nd, 2018

to be healthy and happy

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 April 3rd, 2018

to raise my son to be a gentleman

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 April 4th, 2018

To be able to focus more on myself more.

User Profile: rainbowbun
rainbowbun April 6th, 2018

To be financially stable. Ha!

User Profile: anonyBalloon3366
anonyBalloon3366 April 6th, 2018

A place to live i dont have a place and a decent car my window got bashed out so I get pulled over a lot

2 replies
User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 April 22nd, 2018

Less stress and more support. Also income to be less fearful about my financial iisues@anonyBalloon3366

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 April 22nd, 2018

Less stress and more support. Also income to be less fearful about my financial iisues@anonyBalloon3366

load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave April 9th, 2018

For my injuries to heal and to not feel completely exhausted every day from just surviving.

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 April 9th, 2018

To build a lab where I may produce materials like zeolites.

User Profile: gloriousSunrise61
gloriousSunrise61 April 10th, 2018

that my son will grow up to be kind and respectful and will achieve his goals.