Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: katherinerain
katherinerain August 7th, 2018

one of my wishes is to never regret something Ive done in my life and to be happy with the people Ive met and all the experiances Ive had.

User Profile: kindWings84
kindWings84 August 7th, 2018

I wish that we could live in peace

User Profile: rchlnlsn
rchlnlsn August 7th, 2018

Is to be able to feel happy.

I just want to overcome this depression that had tortured me my whole life.

And I want somebody to love me.

User Profile: Sunshine529
Sunshine529 August 7th, 2018

Continue to persevere.

User Profile: Morgan695
Morgan695 August 7th, 2018

I wish to have a happy life where my home is my safe place. I wish to live in an environment of honesty, trust and happiness. I want to feel secure and know that my world I

User Profile: laceandpaperflowers
laceandpaperflowers August 7th, 2018

To be happy, to find a fulfilling career that won't elevate my anxiety, to lose weight, to have children.

User Profile: TheZu
TheZu August 7th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

for us all to be able to live in harmony, prosper abundantly with love, optimism and peace.

User Profile: Delleicate
Delleicate August 7th, 2018

I want to be happy and to stop worrying so much about every small, uncontrollable aspect of my life

2 replies
User Profile: myforever
myforever August 7th, 2018

To be healthy healthy and happy..

User Profile: HelloGreetings
HelloGreetings August 7th, 2018

@Delleicate So true

load more
User Profile: brightYard4938
brightYard4938 August 7th, 2018

Way less stress and more time with my family

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 7th, 2018

To be free of food allergies. I am extremeley sensitive, to the point where it is nearly airborne, and I suffer anxiety due to it.