Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Quietgirl92
Quietgirl92 August 7th, 2018

To have co evidence in myself and know my worth..because I currently don't

User Profile: 2Beesknees2
2Beesknees2 August 7th, 2018

To be a better me and know that i have proudly moved on

User Profile: Starchime
Starchime August 7th, 2018

To be free of my medication. The side effects control my daily schedule and I hate it.

User Profile: vnstimo
vnstimo August 7th, 2018

To achieve that of which I can be proud.

User Profile: Polimerazarna
Polimerazarna August 7th, 2018

To feel needed by people I care about... not be scared about my future and have place to live. Find home I can fully claim as mine. Not worry about future and my income doing job I really enjoy.

User Profile: quickzilver2010
quickzilver2010 August 7th, 2018

To be happy. No matter the difficulties that lie ahead.

User Profile: charmingWatermelon4385
charmingWatermelon4385 August 7th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is for my mother to get out of the hospital and be able to be perky and energized like she used to be.

User Profile: MarilynJ
MarilynJ August 7th, 2018

To be happy and feel worthy again. To surround myself with people who share the same values and truly care about me.

User Profile: pinkPapaya9524
pinkPapaya9524 August 7th, 2018

My wish, is learn how to enjoy life and not let depression take it away

User Profile: doodledreams54
doodledreams54 August 7th, 2018

To work in a small stress free trinket shop, making jewellery and beautiful ornaments to sell to lucky strangers.