Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: KaiCat
KaiCat August 7th, 2018

To like/believe in myself enough to live my life.

User Profile: tallNickel7562
tallNickel7562 August 7th, 2018

To meet someone again who loves me.

User Profile: halfwayhappy08
halfwayhappy08 August 7th, 2018

For my family to be financially stable with or without my help

User Profile: Netasha123
Netasha123 August 7th, 2018

To have a peaceful life alone

User Profile: Eliana93
Eliana93 August 7th, 2018

World peace and i would to witness the end of poverty

I wish to see when the whole world is home for all of us

User Profile: DeeDel
DeeDel August 7th, 2018

Is to be successful and to be accomplished. To not only be financially stable but actually happy. To not feel so sad daily and to be enlightened enough to be greatful and thoughtful to see the light.

User Profile: Ilove83
Ilove83 August 8th, 2018

Be happy! And debt free

User Profile: anabellamia1189
anabellamia1189 August 8th, 2018

be happy and loved

User Profile: mettlerdakota824
mettlerdakota824 August 8th, 2018

I want to be happy.

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore August 8th, 2018

Unlimited emotional support from someone who listens well and that I love and loves me.

1 reply
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 August 8th, 2018

@onwardforevenmore

Im looking for that, too. For me, this is elusive ... but Im going to keep trying! 👍

Whats that song? Oh yeah, by Lisa Stansfield! All around the world toniii-iiiii-iiiii-iight, and I cant find my baby ... but Im gonna find him. Thats a good old-school R&B song. 👍

load more