Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Newgrooves
Newgrooves August 8th, 2018

I have BIG dreams. Sometimes it frustrates me so much that I am not there yet . But I believe I can get there. I am going to get my massage license and start learning more about herbal medicine. It has helped me so much and I think it would make me so happy to be able to heal people in that way. I want to build a beautiful space built in harmony with nature and I want the freedom to travel. I know I have lots of inside and outside work before I am there. I love the beautiful visions that have been dancing in my head the past couple years and I'm happy I finally know what I want.

User Profile: eversinceny
eversinceny August 8th, 2018

for me to have a healthy relationship with myself and others

User Profile: thelittlestsunspot
thelittlestsunspot August 8th, 2018

To wake up in the morning and be excited to get up and live my life. I want to have that child-on-Christmas-morning feeling everyday, be genuinely joyful and ecstatic to be alive.

User Profile: GreenDecember
GreenDecember August 8th, 2018

To be genuinely and consistently happy

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 August 8th, 2018

Stop blaming myself for my ex's suicide. crying

User Profile: SirenOfTears
SirenOfTears August 8th, 2018

To stop getting angry for almost everything...

I know it's a huge flaw in my personality, and I can't seem to get rid of it.....

User Profile: VodG
VodG August 8th, 2018

Die in the space.

User Profile: black1995
black1995 August 8th, 2018

To learn to live happily without my dad.

5 replies
User Profile: Tranquilthought
Tranquilthought August 8th, 2018

@black1995 I am so very sorry.... I don't know your age or situation but I lost a child 13 years ago and I know that's not the same as losing a parent. I can only imagine... Take everything one day at a time and remember the good times you shared with your father. Cherish those memories the rest of your life... I'm very close to my own father and I can only imagine how you must be feeling and I hope things end up getting better for you. Much love to you

~ Tranquilthought

4 replies
User Profile: black1995
black1995 August 8th, 2018

@Tranquilthought thank you thank you thabk you thank you thank you thank you thank youheart

User Profile: black1995
black1995 August 8th, 2018

@Tranquilthought Ps- I just turned 16

2 replies
User Profile: tallNickel7562
tallNickel7562 August 8th, 2018

@black1995 My oldest son is 16 and the signs right now are that his mom will move far away. I cannot feel how much pain he is in, but I know he hurts a lot. I bet it is the same for you. The difference is that you are willing to talk about it and believe me, that is HUGE. And because of that I am convinced you will be fine some day, you will do great in school, go to college or learn a trade, and start making dreams come true. Not sure what happened with your dad, but no matter what, I bet he wouldn't want it any other way.

1 reply
User Profile: black1995
black1995 August 8th, 2018

@tallNickel7562 you all don't know how much this means to me. I am so, so sorry for your son. I don't want anyone else to be in this position, to be this hurt. My mom was completely shattered and she is the reason why I am trying to stay strong. I don't want to lose her now. And I am so, so thankful to you and for your words. They mean the world to me. Really.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sweetsweaters
Sweetsweaters August 8th, 2018

To live happily on my own.

User Profile: Tranquilthought
Tranquilthought August 8th, 2018

To be panic attack and phobia free