Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Jailer2955
Jailer2955 August 8th, 2018

To be happy to be me!

User Profile: redPenny6647
redPenny6647 August 8th, 2018

To have enough money to provide for my family without depending on others.

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 August 8th, 2018

To be able to enjoy my life as if, even though my life has not turned out as I had hoped.

I'm having a hard time accepting the things in my life that I can not change & feel that I have very little to be grateful for & see my future declining due to progressive physical illnesses & therapy resistant depression. crying

User Profile: redApricot1745
redApricot1745 August 8th, 2018

To have my family accept me being an LGBT member

User Profile: Ashurno
Ashurno August 8th, 2018

To be satisfied with myself. And to make those important to me proud.

User Profile: MelvinWhite137
MelvinWhite137 August 8th, 2018

To be happy to be me

User Profile: PostMelon2525
PostMelon2525 August 8th, 2018

I wish to someday be fully happy. To be able to enjoy all the things I havent been able to.

User Profile: Constallations
Constallations August 8th, 2018

To find the person who makes me feel human. Who makes me feel alive. Like a soulmate.

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 August 8th, 2018

To become the best version of myself I can be

User Profile: Lulustressball
Lulustressball August 8th, 2018

I want to fully transition to male and feel better about the things I do