Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness August 8th, 2018

Happiness. smiley

User Profile: fearlessKitten26
fearlessKitten26 August 8th, 2018

I honestly just can't wait until its just my life. No one else with there toes in it.

User Profile: Ilovehitch7
Ilovehitch7 August 8th, 2018

To feel less like I do right now.

1 reply
User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 August 8th, 2018

@Ilovehitch7

How do you want to feel? yes

load more
User Profile: passionateMaple5823
passionateMaple5823 August 8th, 2018

To be truly happy with myself :)

User Profile: Girlnextyear
Girlnextyear August 8th, 2018

For someone to notice me...

2 replies
User Profile: tallNickel7562
tallNickel7562 August 8th, 2018

@Girlnextyear Hi! I noticed.

1 reply
User Profile: Girlnextyear
Girlnextyear August 9th, 2018

@tallNickel7562 :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Maeday5431
Maeday5431 August 8th, 2018

To succeed as well as I can

User Profile: Unknownalex
Unknownalex August 8th, 2018

I wish to feel free.

1 reply
User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 August 8th, 2018

@Unknownalex

Free of what?

load more
User Profile: llychee
llychee August 8th, 2018

Death

User Profile: unicornsandcats
unicornsandcats August 8th, 2018

To just be really happy with my life. Be steong amd make my parents proud.

User Profile: rihevma
rihevma August 8th, 2018

Having somekind of a relationship with truly caring person