Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox August 8th, 2018

To live stigma free, and to flourish despite having mental illness.

User Profile: diplomaticNickel2808
diplomaticNickel2808 August 8th, 2018

I wish I would be dead

User Profile: sympatheticTangerine5788
sympatheticTangerine5788 August 8th, 2018

That I rekindle a relationship with my bf

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 8th, 2018

happiness

User Profile: scarletCircle7038
scarletCircle7038 August 8th, 2018

To own my own home.

User Profile: Tashbrown
Tashbrown August 8th, 2018

to just relax.

User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P August 8th, 2018

To not be alone, to be able to find companionship.

1 reply
User Profile: tallNickel7562
tallNickel7562 August 9th, 2018

@Mez79P Me, too. Let's be alone together. ;)

load more
User Profile: Lanolin
Lanolin August 8th, 2018

Being confident enough to love myself fully with OR without people around me

August 8th, 2018

To Be An Aerospace Engineering!

User Profile: sympatheticTangerine5788
sympatheticTangerine5788 August 8th, 2018

To fall completely and utterly in love with my life