Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: BraffZacklin
BraffZacklin August 8th, 2018

For me to not hurt all the time

User Profile: StarsStillBurn
StarsStillBurn August 8th, 2018

To find a reason to live

User Profile: TwilightZoneGirl
TwilightZoneGirl August 8th, 2018

I hope to be starting cosmetology school if I could just get my anxiety and depression under control 😊

1 reply
User Profile: marooncat
marooncat August 8th, 2018

@TwilightZoneGirl I feel ya. I want to further my education, too, but I'm struggling with depression. Make sure you get help <3

load more
User Profile: lildakotalee
lildakotalee August 8th, 2018

One wish I have is to have a steady job and a place where the landlord leaves me alone.

User Profile: CatLover2601
CatLover2601 August 8th, 2018

To find Happiness and TRUE love.

User Profile: Jul13carr04
Jul13carr04 August 8th, 2018

Peace of mind

User Profile: EnthusiasticBeach
EnthusiasticBeach August 9th, 2018

To build a life that I don't feel like I'm just enduring.

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 August 9th, 2018

To get another puppy. 💚

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 10th, 2018

my friendship is mended and they count me as a true friend

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 August 10th, 2018

To be happy & to only attract people that will do me good. I want real honest people