Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Greenmonster6
Greenmonster6 September 14th, 2018

I want to be better.

User Profile: fishie01
fishie01 September 14th, 2018

To find pain relief. It's mind numbingly insufferable to have severe, unmanaged, chronic pain for so long.

I am not hopeful that this will ever happen. Medical professionals do not seem interested in treating pain. My pain has no blood test or image of proof.

So, I do what I can to manage severe pain with mild medications. angry

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 18th, 2018

To have a stable place to live on my own and no longer fear being homeless

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave September 18th, 2018

To move away from the insane alcoholics and drug addicts in the crappy apartment building I live in that only has community bathrooms and tiny kitchenettes without room for stoves and full size fridges. I hope to get the hell out of Utah and move in with my brother 1,300 miles away in Texas.

User Profile: mandijofficial96
mandijofficial96 September 21st, 2018

To not let my anxiety get the best of me, to not let it control me. I want to be able to go through life and not have to struggle with it so much..

User Profile: affectionateSail4431
affectionateSail4431 September 21st, 2018

That everything works out exactly how I want it to. I can

1 reply
User Profile: frankEyes9758
frankEyes9758 October 16th, 2018

Same with me.

load more
User Profile: anonyBalloon3366
anonyBalloon3366 September 29th, 2018

To have a running car and place for me and my daughter and to have better people in my life

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 29th, 2018

we become close friends again like we use to be

User Profile: Erika90
Erika90 September 29th, 2018

Just to be okay and present in the world again

October 14th, 2018

A job , maybe