Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: sympatheticTim1125
sympatheticTim1125 August 4th, 2024

@Laura to live a life without regret.

User Profile: EmpathyJustin
EmpathyJustin November 9th, 2024

One of my biggest hopes for the future is to maintain a healthy work-life balance that supports my mental well-being.

User Profile: TheSunParadox33
TheSunParadox33 November 9th, 2024

To start my delivery business and become an entrepreneur so I can regain my life mind and joy back. I’ve had to hide it over all these years and it’s really heavy to carry some time.

User Profile: Camillecares
Camillecares February 2nd, 2025

@Laura


to find myself and my peace 

User Profile: Fosteringpaws
Fosteringpaws February 12th, 2025

@Laura To give back to the community and the people who have helped me through my journey in mental health.

2 replies
User Profile: lexxeagle
lexxeagle February 12th, 2025

Актуальное зеркало и вавада промокод от стримеров увеличивают выигрыш. Авторизация через официальный сайт открывает доступ к игровым автоматам, а регистрация занимает пару минут. 

1 reply
User Profile: lexxeagle
lexxeagle July 24th, 2025

@lexxeagle Great tips for bringing old floors back to life! This guide on Parquet Sanding makes the process clear and achievable.


load more
load more
User Profile: heavenlyOcean4219
heavenlyOcean4219 February 17th, 2025

@Laura

to be able to help people as well as accepting help - without the fear of becoming a burden to others

User Profile: Peacefulmind04
Peacefulmind04 June 21st, 2025

@Laura One wish I have for the future is that no one ever feels alone in their struggles. I hope for a world where reaching out for support feels as natural as breathing.. where shame dissolves, and we all remember for ourselves that ‘My pain matters, even if it's not the loudest in the room.’

Because right now? So many people hide their battles, thinking they're 'too much' or 'not enough. But here's the truth l've learned from this community: Healing begins when someone whispers, ‘Me too.’

This would really make this world a better place.

1 reply
User Profile: Arie3
Arie3 June 22nd, 2025

@Peacefulmind04 i loved this response, the quote u used which said, " my pain matters, even tho it isnt the loudest in the room" hit home. I totally agree with ur thought and perspective. Sometimes we just need someone who cares and understands even tho our pain may be the teeniest. Great job <3

load more
User Profile: cyanCherry449
cyanCherry449 June 22nd, 2025

Future:o

User Profile: softRabbit8646
softRabbit8646 July 13th, 2025

@Laura

Kindness becomes the default response of the average person.

User Profile: creativeTree4979
creativeTree4979 July 13th, 2025

I jst want to be myself..