Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: Magazinejen80
Magazinejen80 March 17th, 2018

To have everything I need to survive. Be drug free and to see my daughter's again 1 day especially Kallie.

User Profile: hmsfang
hmsfang March 17th, 2018

To not be captive to everyone else's expectations

User Profile: IMAPASTELBUG
IMAPASTELBUG March 17th, 2018

TO BE AN AWESOME YOUTUBER THAT WILL GO VIRAL AND EVERYONE SUBSCRIBES TO <3

User Profile: dewdropper
dewdropper March 17th, 2018

I searched for my birth father for over 20 years. Found out a couple weeks ago he committed suicide many years ago. Now anxiously waiting to find out if my half sibling will want to meet or make any kind of contact. I hope to learn about my birth father and his family and I hope they are kind to me.

User Profile: amiableSummer3420
amiableSummer3420 March 17th, 2018

To find true happiness and endless contentment

User Profile: lovingthegrl
lovingthegrl March 17th, 2018

To stop feeling deprived when I choose to eat healthy. I hate lusting over foods I shouldn't have. I hate watching my room mate eat them. I hate the purely psychological hunger I feel for unhealthy comfort foods.

User Profile: 1Disawsum
1Disawsum March 17th, 2018

To stop self-harming when things get rough (especially stress).

User Profile: FutureCatLady12
FutureCatLady12 March 17th, 2018

I have an idea for a book series I really want to write one day. I also want to find a career I enjoy rather than just having a job.

User Profile: QueerChristianTeen
QueerChristianTeen March 17th, 2018

To come out

1 reply
User Profile: Photochick36
Photochick36 September 21st, 2018

@QueerChristianTeen when you are ready you will know. And when you do just take the leap and don't look back. It might be hard for a while but once you are honest with yourself and everyone else in your life you will feel much better and have much healthier relationships. This is a very personal choice of when to come out. I'd reccommend doing it sooner than later when you are ready though because I waited almost 30 years to finally show the world who I am. I'm gentle on myself in my thoughts for waiting so long, but I also wish I would've shown my friends and family who I was much sooner in life. It just feels great being yourself fully!! We all deserve that! I wish you the best of luck! Know that the people in you life who love you will love you reguardless of who you are.

load more
User Profile: quickwittedLion1977
quickwittedLion1977 March 17th, 2018

Need to finish school and get my career started!