Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One wish I have for the future is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 16th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is....

562
User Profile: BlueFlowersAreLife
BlueFlowersAreLife March 17th, 2018

To meet my friend who helped me fight cutting and hug him

User Profile: 00o00
00o00 March 17th, 2018

to be able to work in a social enviroment with little to no anxiety

User Profile: RoyalGarden
RoyalGarden March 17th, 2018

I wish that when I grow up, I'll be calm. I'll be calm, mellow, but with beautiful eyes full of excitement. I'll decorate my house with little papers and make art and sing and I'll talk to myself all the time. I can have house plants and water them as I'm allowed to space out in the morning. I'll pet my cat and run my fingers along the walls as I walk around the house. I'll go to work and I won't have an extential crisis and I'll read books and take classes despite being out of collage. I won't need to make perfect grades, I just need to do my job. I'll work hard at my job and everything else I do. I'll have a small group of friends and while I don't exspect to be the center of attention, I'll be there and I won't be ignored. They'll say hello to me and I'll say hello to them and it will be extrodinary. I won't have that strange, lumpy feeling in my throat after I talk to someone because I'll be calm. I'll ride my bike to the library, and the grocery store, and I'll be able to take my time. I'll be calm.

2 replies
User Profile: IMAPASTELBUG
IMAPASTELBUG March 17th, 2018

@RoyalGarden thats what i want only my whole house and everything in it will be pastel

User Profile: sg24286n
sg24286n March 17th, 2018

@RoyalGarden This is beautiful.. I hope you achieve this future as well. I hope to one day be this tranquil of a being.

load more
User Profile: MarkJK
MarkJK March 17th, 2018

A Clear Mind.

User Profile: sincerePark336
sincerePark336 March 17th, 2018

One wish I have for the future is to leave behind my past and learn how to deal with the stuff, that happened.

User Profile: Ugarte1989
Ugarte1989 March 17th, 2018

People start being honest with themselves and to others... BE REAL !

User Profile: sg24286n
sg24286n March 17th, 2018

I hope my future is true. That my future does not cover my past, but instead stems from it, blooming above it all with colorful petals and rich green leaves. That I will be able to close my eyes under clear blue skies without fearing the possibility of a storm. And that when a storm does come, I will be fully equipped, aware it will soon pass and bring about a rainbow.

User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 March 17th, 2018

I have two.

To find something i would love to work. To work hard whole day and still be looking forward for tomorrow. To be independent and content.

To have a normal home life for once.

User Profile: anonyBalloon3366
anonyBalloon3366 March 17th, 2018

To have a place to live a decent car and live by the beach

User Profile: alexeneave12
alexeneave12 March 17th, 2018

I want to do well in my GCSE's and have a good life

1 reply
User Profile: Lanolin
Lanolin August 12th, 2018

@alexeneave12 good luck! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

load more