Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 9th, 2017

One word to describe my anxiety is.....

294
User Profile: Divergentlover04
Divergentlover04 October 10th, 2017

Isolating

User Profile: Sarahhall75
Sarahhall75 October 10th, 2017

Lame!

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain October 10th, 2017

overwhelming

4 replies
User Profile: SarahMarieWilliams
SarahMarieWilliams October 10th, 2017

@CoinFountain I feel so overwhelmed by it sometimes its hard breathe

3 replies
User Profile: Topher11
Topher11 October 10th, 2017

@SarahMarieWilliams

User Profile: Topher11
Topher11 October 10th, 2017

@SarahMarieWilliams

I know the feeling I spent most of last week physically pushing air in and out of my chest. Your not alone

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain October 10th, 2017

@Topher11 and @SarahMarieWilliams

Since I started listening to mindfulness recordings it's become a bit more manageable. (Path menu and Mindfulness Forum Resources Thread)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SarahMarieWilliams
SarahMarieWilliams October 10th, 2017

Crippling

User Profile: Dizzymisslizzy
Dizzymisslizzy October 10th, 2017

Terrifying. Like I've lost gravity and am slowly floating away into space.

User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 October 10th, 2017

Omnipresent

User Profile: oliveTangerine2474
oliveTangerine2474 October 10th, 2017

Defeated

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 October 10th, 2017

overwhelming

User Profile: spacetrotter13
spacetrotter13 October 10th, 2017

Sardonic

User Profile: charmingSugar3358
charmingSugar3358 October 10th, 2017

Horrible