Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positive people attract positive people and negative people attract negative people.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy January 23rd, 2018

I was at the store buying some peanut butter, and I said some negative comment about security issues, and then there was another guy who said another more negative comment. You notice how the two negative things come together? Well this is something which I should beware of, so from now on I will try to be more positive in my life and avoid being pesimistic.

6
User Profile: Keanan
Keanan January 29th, 2018

@okeyyyy hehe I really like this revalation of yours :p it's the inverse of doing something kind to create a chain of kind things happening ^-^

5 replies
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP January 29th, 2018

@Keanan Yes, a Japanese guy once told me this, and I can observe it on a daily basis.

1 reply
User Profile: Keanan
Keanan January 29th, 2018

@okeyyyy hehe that's cool :p

load more
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP January 29th, 2018

@Keanan Thanks for taking the time for watching a lot of my forum posts laugh

2 replies
User Profile: Keanan
Keanan January 29th, 2018

@okeyyyy No problem ^-^ and how can I call myself a forum supporter on this community or call myself a project agent for the forum team if I can't reply to posts that don't have replies :o

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP January 29th, 2018

@Keanan That is very nice of you laughyayyyyyyy

load more
load more
load more