Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Remembering past, stress from school, Social anxiety

User Profile: resourcefulShade6105
resourcefulShade6105 November 20th, 2021

i always remember bad things that happened in the past. I can’t stop thinking about them, not even for 30 minutes. It’s getting so bad to the point where i remember something I don’t wanna think about i get tics. My anxiety have gotten worse because of stress/school/exams. I am usually a straight A student but I just got tired of studying all the time.I have also always had social anxiety and I am very socially awkward which is really bad because a lot of important stuff require social interaction. However i tend to over share things with people i meet. Idk how to explain it. I just want to be confident and not socially awkward but not over share and talk alot at the same time.


I feel like I am annoying and that everyone hates me.

2
User Profile: FinleyTews
FinleyTews December 10th, 2021

@resourcefulShade6105 It must be very hard to deal with disturbing thoughts coming often. I hope you have been doing better now. Have you been able to find any release for the thoughts that make you anxious?

User Profile: lavenderLake62
lavenderLake62 December 10th, 2021

I feel the same. Plus I overthink too much That my mind feels like blasting