Social anxiety effecting my work life/relationships
Hello i am currently 20 years old and i struggle with selective mutism which is causing alot of anxiety in my life. I feel like im being rushed to get my life together. Im currently in a relationship and the anxiety is ruining it i cant even talk verbally to my boyfriend because i am scared. Anxiety is terrible to the point where i dont talk to even my parents and i want to be able to have the freedom to go out, get a job, let them know about my relationship but its very complicated for me at the moment.
@mikaelamariie
Wonderful friend.
I have read your post, and I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I think for you it would be good to see a therapist to find out more about the issues you're dealing with. In the meantime - maybe you can write a little bit, small cards of what you're thinking of to your b.f. and your parents.
I wish you all the best wonderful friend.
@mikaelamariie
Hey, thank you for taking the time to reach out and make this post. after reading what you wrote, I hear that your anxiety is really difficult right now especially when it comes to relationships. Feeling rushed in our lives isn't helpful and I'm sure it makes the anxiety worse. When your anxiety gets worse, is there anything in the moment that you found to help cope with it? When it comes to relationships, do you have anybody that can support you through your anxiety? You don't have to do this all alone, and I'm here for you.