Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: thoughtfulMap838
thoughtfulMap838 July 26th, 2018

My friend

User Profile: exuberantGlobe5108
exuberantGlobe5108 July 26th, 2018

God

User Profile: Farnazmhmdi
Farnazmhmdi July 26th, 2018

My best friend

User Profile: independentLion3931
independentLion3931 July 26th, 2018

my big brother

User Profile: shyOak3962
shyOak3962 July 26th, 2018

A boy in my year at school. I can never talk to his face though. Just can message him. I have never spoke to him.

User Profile: BabygirlTee
BabygirlTee July 26th, 2018

me myself and i because nobody really cares about your feelings.

User Profile: Nyxdee191
Nyxdee191 July 26th, 2018

None

User Profile: Forcefultree245
Forcefultree245 July 26th, 2018

My sister. She always understands how Im feeling and knows what to say.

User Profile: snow1313
snow1313 July 26th, 2018

My mom. I can call her anytime of day or night and she is still willing to talk. My mom is the reason I got into running

User Profile: Applepappel
Applepappel July 26th, 2018

Lintang (my friend ) and God