Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: Accentus
Accentus July 26th, 2018

Just got someone who found a few days ago out and promised not to tell anyone else. She offered to help, her name is Tara she's a good friend and a saint.

User Profile: NikoTheCat
NikoTheCat July 26th, 2018

Myself and my Tulpa.

User Profile: Zehra2002
Zehra2002 July 26th, 2018

My boyfriend and my mom

User Profile: mayanaps
mayanaps July 26th, 2018

My dad, my mum, my sister, my friends

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib July 26th, 2018

God my friends and dog and imagery friend

User Profile: scorchingmoon
scorchingmoon July 26th, 2018

this friend of mine.. not sure if i should call her my best friend but I guess we kinda are like that tho

User Profile: Moop122
Moop122 July 26th, 2018

As of lately, my mom... she understands mental illnesses since she use to work in a hospital for patients who struggled with them (she

User Profile: LeseyD
LeseyD July 26th, 2018

My best friend. She is my favorite person in the whole world and the only person who I think really sees me.

User Profile: WelldoneDragon
WelldoneDragon July 26th, 2018

Varies a lot because I don't want to bother one person with all my troubles

User Profile: ClothedInStrength2031
ClothedInStrength2031 July 26th, 2018

God, a sister, my only real friend