Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: sazza2296
sazza2296 July 26th, 2018

Bethany at Headspace

User Profile: HiStranger00
HiStranger00 July 26th, 2018

Is one of my best friends, he always talks to me when he is down and I talk to him when I am down, we support each other.

1 reply
User Profile: arrrow
arrrow July 26th, 2018

@HiStranger00

You are very lucky to have that, I wish I had that/

load more
User Profile: neatVillage2796
neatVillage2796 July 26th, 2018

I talk to my cat. I write it down in my diary. If it gets too much, i would just watch the clouds go past.

User Profile: somebody1994
somebody1994 July 26th, 2018

My amazing boyfriend

User Profile: MelancholicFreak0617
MelancholicFreak0617 July 26th, 2018

I usually talk to my friends but the one I can truly rely on right now is my best friend

User Profile: Policlecat
Policlecat July 26th, 2018

My mom or friend

User Profile: creativeCar6208
creativeCar6208 July 26th, 2018

I don't have anyone, It seems like I am always there for other people when they have problems. However when it comes down to me having problems no one seems to care.

User Profile: fairmindedSpunk
fairmindedSpunk July 26th, 2018

Sometimes In 7 cups it's like no one reply or chat with me, I just happen to feel helpless that I find it difficult to tolerate using 7cups,it's good to level up but the problem is the people are not really replying.

User Profile: BlueClementine6747
BlueClementine6747 July 26th, 2018

My best friend, because he lives so close he is almost always here for me.

User Profile: liz4383
liz4383 July 26th, 2018

My husband