Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB July 25th, 2018

my boyfriend or my best friend from university

User Profile: placidMoon8490
placidMoon8490 July 25th, 2018

No one keep it in

2 replies
User Profile: goodTown4795
goodTown4795 July 25th, 2018

@placidMoon8490 me too, because no one listens to me anyway

1 reply
User Profile: placidMoon8490
placidMoon8490 July 25th, 2018

@goodTown4795yep sounds about right

load more
load more
User Profile: Scarletandblue95
Scarletandblue95 July 25th, 2018

The person who left me without reason and gave me up. The person I think about every single day and cry over every single day. The person who betrayed my heart.

User Profile: PomPomegranate00
PomPomegranate00 July 25th, 2018

My cats

No my husband

User Profile: BipolarSurvivor
BipolarSurvivor July 25th, 2018

I am diagnosed Manic Bipolar, so my mood, attitude and interests vary, so I have learned (I think it was in the WRAP class) that it is a good idea (if possible) to have:

A) About 5 listeners to use in rotation if necessary, in order not to "burn them up" and burden them too much since they also have personal lives.

B) Different listeners for different situations (This allows me to get "specialized" attention), and not make a listener feel like they need to advice me on something that is not something they can give good advice or listening attention.

User Profile: Alctim
Alctim July 25th, 2018

Used to be my closests friends..Now i call my music instead...

People just stabs one in the back..

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 July 25th, 2018

@Laura

My best friend Sanne. I've been there for her when she was in a bad place for a while, and I know she'll always be there for me.

We don't always have to talk about what is bothering us, we don't have to fix each other's problems. Sometimes I just call her and be like: girl, I feel bad. And she's at my door in max 15 minutes to just take me somewhere fun. And sometimes I talk to her and cry to her, and sometimes I talk about all things stupid and we laugh. And it's all okay. That's why I call her.

User Profile: rainbowsky95
rainbowsky95 July 25th, 2018

My girlfriend

User Profile: BakedTorpedo
BakedTorpedo July 25th, 2018

No one

User Profile: linatirado
linatirado July 25th, 2018

the person i call when i am feeling down is my friend Nina and Madina