Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: sincerePark336
sincerePark336 July 27th, 2018

My best friend. He is a great listener and he cares so much about me and is unafraid to show me. Or, let's put it like this: When we are texting and he get's the feeling that I'm in a bad place mentally, he'll ask me about it and will call me, even if that means he's leaving his lectures. I wish I could meet him more often, but he had to move to a different country to go to university...

User Profile: beonehuman
beonehuman July 27th, 2018

I reach out to my best friend. He is my safe place and my Narnia when I'm having hard days.

User Profile: goodStrings9265
goodStrings9265 July 27th, 2018

I dont have anyone to call so I get sadder. I try to reach out to people but Im not sure I hace friends and no one can talk to me as much as I need to be talked to, to usually ferl better.

1 reply
User Profile: Soulitas
Soulitas July 27th, 2018

@goodStrings9265 me too:( i do have friends but i just know they would never understand me, i once talked to my friend about my mental illness and she just did not take it so seriously and that was the last time i talked to her about it.

load more
User Profile: itdoesntevenmatter
itdoesntevenmatter July 27th, 2018

no one, because I am all alone.

User Profile: Littlelizard5242
Littlelizard5242 July 27th, 2018

My best friend who is like a sister.

User Profile: ashrose18
ashrose18 July 27th, 2018

my boyfriend, he is the most understanding and caring person in the world and he knows me inside and out. i know whenever i call him he

User Profile: emotionalGrapes3390
emotionalGrapes3390 July 27th, 2018

My cousin / best friend. She's 6 months older than me, and although we live in different countries, she is my favourite person and she always knows whether I need a comfort or some tough love. If you can find someone like her, your recovery is on its way.

User Profile: Goldenunicorn12
Goldenunicorn12 July 27th, 2018

I don't.....I would rather see someone face to face....

User Profile: Emilygear
Emilygear July 27th, 2018

My dad and my best friend Selena. My dad works in the field of mental health, so he knows what he's talking about, and always seems to have the right answers. He brings me to therapy and my psychiatrist appointments every week, rewards me if I accomplished a goal, and makes me feel safe when I have panic attacks. Selena is an angel. She doesn't know much about mental health, but she is my cheerleader. Whenever I am going through a crisis or am just having a terrible day, she invites me over to her house. We watch movies and eat pizza and forget about what was goin through my mind, she's amazing. heart

User Profile: ziionaa
ziionaa July 29th, 2018

My cousin. She is awesome.