Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred July 29th, 2018

No one, I am estranged from parent & siblings. In a dysfunctional relationship with my wife, and have alienated my children. I don't have any friends. Even if I did, to bring my problems to light is asking to be judged. And I have seen first hand how judgemental people can be be and for the most part are. I have a listener, she is great but possibly in over her head as far as my wackadoodle life and mental state.

User Profile: Nutellover
Nutellover July 29th, 2018

No one. I'm a man who puts up the front of everything being fine all the time. I have friends and family who offer to listen and talk and help but I just feel silly doing so, so I keep it all to myself.

1 reply
User Profile: KirstenLouiseee
KirstenLouiseee July 29th, 2018

@Nutellover You should never bottle up your anxiety. You should know its always okay to talk to us on 7 cups1

load more
User Profile: MidnightAngel14
MidnightAngel14 July 29th, 2018

No one tbh, I don't trust anyone apart from my best friend but I don't like burdening her with problems as if I say I'm feeling down she'll ask why and get me to talk, and the fact that I hate attention from others, so I'd most likely keep it to myself or end up writing it down but probs just keeping it to myself

1 reply
User Profile: FeelingLikeImDrowning123
FeelingLikeImDrowning123 July 30th, 2018

@ShatteredSoul14 thats how i feel

I dont tell anyone

And i feel if i do they will think its a cry for attention

load more
User Profile: bl44
bl44 July 30th, 2018

No one. I mourn and grieve alone

User Profile: bl44
bl44 July 30th, 2018

Lonely, depressed, lost and sad. My love can't commit after moving in together about a month ago.

User Profile: Pearldiver07
Pearldiver07 July 30th, 2018

My sister, shes the best at giving advice and always makes me laugh

User Profile: MangoSeason
MangoSeason August 1st, 2018

The person I call is one of my best friends. Since he has gone through the same things (breakup, school, etc) I have, he understands. He also doesn't mind that I call or text him really late at night. (This is another issue I have, feeling like I am bothering people with my problems). It's really nice of him, I think.