Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness July 25th, 2018

I don't know if this makes sense, but my characters are the people I go to.

Tehcnically myself, but through art.

Sometimes my mother. Though she doesn't comepletely understand. She'll just get mad sometimes.

So I stick to imagination. heart

User Profile: Ferozy
Ferozy July 25th, 2018

@wonderfulworldd

User Profile: sociableOak750
sociableOak750 July 25th, 2018

No one.. I sleep..

User Profile: versatilePeach3846
versatilePeach3846 July 25th, 2018

My best friend

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 July 25th, 2018

No one. If I start opening up my real story, they wouldn't like me anymore.

2 replies
User Profile: alienOnEarth
alienOnEarth July 25th, 2018

@plumField5702 same, just trynna hang on to whatever is left of me

1 reply
User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 July 25th, 2018

@alienOnEarth

yeah, just trying to be my own hero.

load more
load more
User Profile: intelligentLand7078
intelligentLand7078 July 25th, 2018

I turn to God. I think only he csn understand what Im going through.

2 replies
User Profile: understandingSailboat725
understandingSailboat725 July 25th, 2018

@intelligentLand7078. R u religious? christian or jewish? You believe in g-d that he can really help?

1 reply
User Profile: impartialGrapefruit5637
impartialGrapefruit5637 July 26th, 2018

@understandingSailboat725

Oh he can. One of the worst things to do is rely on man. God is always there. Talk to him, sing to him, cry to him and guess what? He doesnt judge you or tell your business.

load more
load more
User Profile: BlankYuki
BlankYuki July 25th, 2018

It's either my bestfriends or my ex.

Yep. My ex though sometimes he doesn't really have much time cause he was busy with stuff but having a conversation with him on the phone really improves my emotions.

Naturally when I feel sad, my bestfriends always noticed it right away and I'm really thankful they're here for me.

User Profile: AnxiousGem13
AnxiousGem13 July 25th, 2018

Weirdly enough I call my ex boyfriend . He knows me the best and has the best advice.

User Profile: patientShip6538
patientShip6538 July 25th, 2018

I usually just messege my best friend EJ!!

User Profile: Lutra
Lutra July 25th, 2018

My best friend, she knows just how I think and can calm me down & talk me through things, even ones that I don