Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: ThatKronos
ThatKronos July 25th, 2018

Nicole, someone whom I truly like yet a close friend of mine. It'd hurt to confide into her but shes a strong and loving girl. I slowly stop to confide into her of my feelings for her.

2 replies
User Profile: Artribus
Artribus July 26th, 2018

@ThatKronos

User Profile: Artribus
Artribus July 26th, 2018

@ThatKronos

load more
User Profile: Ang0125
Ang0125 July 25th, 2018

One of my cousins she is always there to hear me out lets me cry vent or just there to encourage me she never judges me never has nothing negative to say got to love her

User Profile: Peachyxdreams
Peachyxdreams July 25th, 2018

One of my closest friends. She's an amazing person. She knows how to make me smile, and to stop me from spiraling. She does everything she can to make me happy and make sure I'm safe. I remember once, I was having a breakdown and I was close to doing something I was going to regret. I went to her, and she said "Doll, there's gonna come a time where I won't be able to pick up the phone, and you are gonna have to bring yourself down. I need to know you're able to bring yourself down when that time comes. Because the last thing I want is for you to be alone, and having a breakdown. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Think of what I would say. If you can't do it, text me again and I promise I'll help you. But I need to know that you tried." And I did bring myself down. And when I told her, she said "I knew you could do it, I'm very proud of you." I still go to her when it gets too much to handle, but at least I know I can calm myself down enough so I don't do anything stupid. And she checks in on my nightly, even if she's busy. And if it is too much to handle, she'll tell me to calm myself down as much as I can, and she says she'll text me when she's done to help me. She's the best friend I could ask for.

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 July 26th, 2018

No one I have no one. I trust people and they just break that trust into a million pieces. In the end the only person you can rely on is yourself.

User Profile: Cherylehr91
Cherylehr91 July 26th, 2018

No one really. My friends and family I don't talk to because I feel like a broken record. I hate burdening them.

User Profile: Lilacflowers37
Lilacflowers37 July 26th, 2018

Is one of my best guy friends who I think I have a mutual crush with ❤️

Who still calls people? But in all seriousness I don't really have anyone that I turn to when imI feeling down or depressed. I think there definitely are people in my life who care enough about me that I could talk to them when I'm feeling down but my depression is my own dark secret.

User Profile: Kezrwa
Kezrwa July 26th, 2018

I'm not used to call someone, but when I want to talk, I call the only owner of my trust

July 26th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

still not existing.

User Profile: patientCurrent7075
patientCurrent7075 July 26th, 2018

Honestly, I find it difficult to trust those I call my friends these days. I remember my old friends who I always knew had my back, however life had to happen and they moved away. Trying to find people I can actually get sort of close to is difficult seeing that majority of the people these days are always on their phones. I feel as though they have forgotten what it truely means to connect with others. I miss my old friends who would simply sit there and listen to me talk about my day, or me do the same for them. It pains me to remember those times when people would just listen instead of replying with a 'uh-huh' as they stare into the souls of their phones. I feel no connection with people, anymore, and the same goes for my family. My sister gets me irritated with her attitude, and I understand that's mean to say, but not everyone is meant for each other. She's the type who likes one-sided conversations (with her being the one to talk about every single thing in her life and not give a care about mine), and my mom is basically the same. My father is a pessimist. Simply put, he enjoys complaining about the smallest things and never sees the possible good outsomes in life. I feel as though I'm the backbone to the family, and that I am the one who people go to to talk to. Once again I will state that I miss my old friends. I miss feeling like I actually have someone to talk to who will genuinely listen and can relate. I miss those who would take time out of their schedule to listen to me. My friends now don't do that. My family doens't do that, and I promise that once I find that one person who will, I am never going to let them out of my life. I promise them that I will always be there for them if they stand with me, by my side. If you have someone who listens to you, please make a promise that you won't ever let them go because people like that are valuable. Very valuable. Cherish every moment you have with them, and I gaurentee that you will live a life completely worth living.

1 reply
User Profile: BBleedingrose18
BBleedingrose18 July 27th, 2018

@patientCurrent7075 This is so true

Finding that one person to connect to in this era is very hard....I'd love to be your friend....talk to me when you're not okay😅

1 reply
User Profile: patientCurrent7075
patientCurrent7075 July 30th, 2018

@BBleedingrose18 Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

load more
load more