Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: Tae17
Tae17 July 26th, 2018

My imaginary character

User Profile: ziionaa
ziionaa July 26th, 2018

I call on myself. I have an exstensive imagination. It gets me in trouble sometimes.

User Profile: SmokeyEyes0622
SmokeyEyes0622 July 26th, 2018

My Love heart

User Profile: clearlyjustme
clearlyjustme July 26th, 2018

My mom. When she is close i feel like everything is going to be fine.

User Profile: Selfcare17
Selfcare17 July 26th, 2018

My parents

1 reply
User Profile: Selfcare17
Selfcare17 July 26th, 2018

And my step brother

load more
User Profile: indigo8744
indigo8744 July 26th, 2018

My sister

User Profile: KnightGirl
KnightGirl July 26th, 2018

My father, but I also have a coworker who is a really good friend and we talk sometimes

User Profile: ChefKade
ChefKade July 26th, 2018

Avery. Unfortunatly she recently left 7cups. Ill still remember her.

User Profile: JamesConner10
JamesConner10 July 26th, 2018

Myself, inner guidance.

User Profile: Minty1234
Minty1234 July 26th, 2018

I don't have anyone to call..