Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things i need to focu on my life :

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy November 28th, 2018

Things i need to focu on my life : like all the things in my life i had been procrastinating on. Like go to the doctor for a back issue, take my puppy to a doctor, start doing something for work. Kinda hard i know since I am 40 and dont have the habbit of working . Try to make friends, and i kinda am shy and dont talk as much, and get easily annoyed by people in general. etc. Go out more, keep on a diet, also go swimming more, or do other things, such as outside life stuff. Not so much isolated, I draw, but not much now, cause it makes me isolated, and violin I cant keep on playing it cause it makes me depressed.

2
User Profile: Laura
Laura November 29th, 2018

@okeyyyy

Hi there. How are you? What are some things in your life that do bring you joy? And is there any way you can prioritize those items?