Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today I am feeling?

User Profile: Teri13
Teri13 September 28th, 2018

Today I am feeling so tired,of life I know that it's not good,and I have lots blessing, but apart of me feels longing feeling,empty,and sad,and I wish my neglect feeling would go away.

34
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 February 10th, 2019

Weird.

User Profile: Mjoy87
Mjoy87 February 14th, 2019

Optimistic... I found you guys... so it

User Profile: veritableinsomniac
veritableinsomniac February 14th, 2019

it's sickening. this urge to know people and not let them know you at the same time.

User Profile: affectionateLunch7714
affectionateLunch7714 February 15th, 2019

Today was OK i guess. I don't really know how describe how i feel today is valentines day and my bestfriend once boyfriend has his new girl and seeing him with her made me feel sheesh SINGLE. I liked having someone to hold hands with and talk to everysingle day who would make me laugh and made my days better. I know well never get back together ever again which kinda sucks ig but im hoping i will get over him completely. Finally see him as a friend like we are. I never like going home thats where i get yelled at about my grades and told that im an embarrasment and failure the family. Siblings always messing with me when im really trying to focus. Its bad enoughh all my grades collide straight down to the ground. I dont need a reminder Im trying to focus its just so hard. Its been 2 months since the last time i've cutt but now i want to hit stuff and vape. yes thats wrong for me to do at a young age but theres no other way. I think about cutting still but then i talk myself out of it. I've never been to the mall or out with friends and I wish i could but once again my dad wont let me but he lets my other siblings go to all these partys and dances. Im a sophmore in highschool I've never had sex, kissed, got in trouble, gone to a football basketball or anything outside school related, and never had a phone. ANYTHING yet they wont let me out.

User Profile: energizingShell61
energizingShell61 February 15th, 2019

Today is the first day I

Calm

User Profile: veritableinsomniac
veritableinsomniac March 1st, 2019

today i'm down. stress is eating me up and i've been relying on food to alleviate stress. i used to be a fatty and i don't want to be like that again. it's hard when i bottle things up. friends at work? nah. i don't share stuff with them at all. after all, it pays to trust no one.

User Profile: manekineko87
manekineko87 March 1st, 2019

Until two hours ago, I was relatively better but right now I feel cold, sleepy, sad. Physically sick from anxiety.

User Profile: pandora10
pandora10 March 1st, 2019

@Teri13 Today isn't a good day for me as well. The things I am stuggling with reared their ugly head last night, and that feeling has stayed with me through night into today. I keep trying to let these feelings go and to tell myself that it won't always be like this.

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 1st, 2019

Unfortunately ... very anxious and kind of unsettled now. Hope this resolves soon. crying

9 replies
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 1st, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 Love, are you alright?!

8 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 1st, 2019

@bountifulHand44

I was chatting with a (hopeful) friend earlier today and it seems he and I share very different views on gratitude when it comes to giving and receiving thanks and compliments, and I refer to sincere heartfelt compliments based on acts of kindness or one's personality. Anyhow ... I had thanked this friend of mine in the past for supporting me during a time of grief last month when my aunt passed away but my sincere thanks was not reciprocated and I felt like a fool for thanking him and complimenting him on his kindness, as if I was "being too sensitive". Anyhow, we disagreed on this concept regarding how we each accept and view thankfulness and compliments and I felt rather down about that ...

I am a "highly-sensitive person" and I think this helps me to be conscientious but it also leads me to stress out and overthink ... and basically become a worrywart because I always worry about what people think of me.

Anyhow ... I really appreciate your concern and that really helps me to feel better also. heartsmiley Thank you so much, and take care, friend! smiley

7 replies
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 2nd, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 I am so sorry for your loss 😔

You are just wonderful, ,, don't worry much about your friend reaction he/she might've experienced difficulties or he/she was in a bad mood, , who knows?!

The important thing is to get your smile back!!

I think Sensitivity increases when we don't have close people who we can trust and we are sure they love us. Such as family members, close friends, partners etc.

Best wishes queen!! 👸😘😘😘💕💕💕🌹🌹🌹

6 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 2nd, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Thank you so much ... youre so kind! 🙂 I really appreciate your kindness to me and also what you do for 7 Cups as a community. I think things will work out fine. 😎

Thank you so much also because you are helping me calm down more also. 😊

5 replies
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 2nd, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 yay!! She is feeling better!! You're more than welcome love!! 😘😘😘💕💕💕

4 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 2nd, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Thank you so much, my friend. I am smiling now. 😀🤗

3 replies
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 2nd, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 that mouth must have a special smile as gorgeous words came from it!!! 😍😍😘😘💕💕

M

2 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 2nd, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Thank you! 😊 I just thought up and posted another poem on my feed. 👍 I think also I will have an easier time resting up for work this weekend than I did earlier today.

Goodnight and take care, friend! 😊❤️

1 reply
User Profile: bountifulHand44
bountifulHand44 March 2nd, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 You are welcome ,,,, wish you the best and happy to see your stunning smile again!!

Good night, take care of yourself, you are so important!! 😘😘😘💕💕💕🌹🌹🌹🌟🌟🌟

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more