Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ugh car incident anxiety!

User Profile: ADocker
ADocker October 4th, 2017

Ugh car incident anxiety so I was involved in a minor bump which in my eyes was the 3rd parties fault as Id stopped before she went into me; anyway if youve dealt with car insurance before, youll know how drawn out it is! Just had to ring them for an update for the 3rd time due to lack of communication. To be informed shes denied its her fault the joys Im now having to pay 250 pound to get my car mended and potentially wont get that back now not happy :/

6
User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy October 5th, 2017

@ADocker

Car accidents can be super stressful and I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope the truth comes to light and everything gets sorted sooner rather than later!

User Profile: Kate
Kate October 6th, 2017

@ADocker That is so frustrating!! Car issues always stress me out.

User Profile: KrysAmbrosine1021
KrysAmbrosine1021 October 7th, 2017

@ADocker sorry to hear this situation that youre in but i used to work insurance and i know how stressful the "rules" are of insurance and the law of the road and all that, i hope you get things sorted out soon and back on track with your normal routine :)

User Profile: observantMoon
observantMoon October 7th, 2017

@ADocker

Docker, I am sorry that you're experiencing anxiety with this car incident and that you have to continue to go through it since the incident is being drawn out by insurance. <3 It can be a very frustrating process. I hope that you get your money back from mending your car, and I hope that your anxiety eases. I feel for you <3

User Profile: eviethepwum
eviethepwum October 7th, 2017

I'm sorry you've been in this situation. It can be nerve-wracking when you get into any accident and plus having to deal with insurance with the lack of communication. I hope everything goes well for you!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 20th, 2017

Hi there, sorry to hear about your car incident! My brother was in a similar situation recently, so I understand what you are going through. The insurance process is a nightmare itself, and I hope matters get resolved asap. We are here for you!