Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you do when you feel like you

User Profile: Tiikeri101
Tiikeri101 February 15th, 2018

Feeling like no one likes me or wants to connect with me. Then I wonder whats wrong with me...I always feel like Im just not good enough, like Im doing everything wrong.

2
February 15th, 2018

@Tiikeri101

The best advice I have for this is to pretend that you're in a court. Why? What proof do you have? Where's the evidence? How do you know for sure?

These beliefs about not being 'good enough' are often ingrained in our brains that often we don't even know what 'good enough' even means. What is 'good enough' to you? Am I good enough and him not? Why?

So yes, TLDR; ask yourself lots of questions. You'll probably find there's not as much evidence as you think.

smiley

1 reply
User Profile: NotQuiteBlue
NotQuiteBlue February 15th, 2018

@romanticthi3f

I'm going to give this a try when I feel like I'm not "good enough" thanks :)

load more