Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What`s better power nap or watching some videos.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy November 2nd, 2017

Lately I had been way more active than usual, I used to be isolated most of the day playing computer games, yet since my daily activity has been incrising a lot, also my mental fatigue and me being more tired. Adapting to being outside by itself especially when I go to more crowded areas gets me super tired. I had been watching some series on youtube, but I think this is not as benefitial as taking some power naps to recover from the daily stress. Also I should point out, that naps would be more productive in my case, so after the naps I could always do things such as cook, play my violin, walk, or do other things, watching videos has become a bad way of passing my time. Also since I live in a city full of neurotic people, I really need to take power naps so I dont get massive headaches, and keeping in check with some breif times of closing my eyes to keep myself in optimal conditions is better than getting headaches or being super tired and not being able to sleep at night.

Thanks for reading .

2
User Profile: Lukazayd
Lukazayd November 2nd, 2017

@okeyyyy thanks for posting, I hope you've been doing well. It really depends on person to person and the videos you are watching. power naps are great especially in the afternoon, so not to interrupt with your overall sleeping schedule and watching videos that increase your knowledge etc can also be good. Perhaps you could have a balance, some days you won't need a power nap and you can spend time on things you enjoy.

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP November 2nd, 2017

@Lukazayd Well the thing is that my head it overthinks 24/7 plus I already studied tons of things, phylosophy, psychology, science, etc. So if I watch a video I prefer watching some fantasy stuff, It already tires me a lot to think of myself as a tool.. so I want to do something that could make me slow down, well its hard to express it in words, but I need to do things to take the emotional stress out of me. Yet thanks for the advice.

load more