Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: philosophicalStrawberries398
philosophicalStrawberries398 October 10th, 2018

I was worried that someone was going to kill me. Mainly my dad or his friends .

User Profile: plumDog4096
plumDog4096 October 10th, 2018

Mom and dad's divorce

User Profile: sociableBunny2755
sociableBunny2755 October 10th, 2018

Death

User Profile: Tdal91
Tdal91 October 10th, 2018

How people saw me and popularity blush

User Profile: thoughtfulMap838
thoughtfulMap838 October 10th, 2018

Being mistreated and nuclear war

User Profile: Wilderperson
Wilderperson October 10th, 2018

Bees! Because I am severely allergic to bees!

User Profile: generousheart6636
generousheart6636 October 10th, 2018

My own protection physically.. As a child I was molested by my own family members. My childhood was full of fear and aggression.

User Profile: Hiunderscorebye
Hiunderscorebye October 10th, 2018

Talking To much.

User Profile: affectionateBranch2717
affectionateBranch2717 October 10th, 2018

What people thought of me

User Profile: porter2927
porter2927 October 10th, 2018

My mom yelling at me about my grades.