Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about....

122
User Profile: crimsonApple5854
crimsonApple5854 October 8th, 2018

When I was younger I worried a lot about fitting in

User Profile: Neophytee
Neophytee October 8th, 2018

@Laura

My mum leaving and never coming back

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 October 8th, 2018

My health and my family mainly.

User Profile: plumDog4096
plumDog4096 October 8th, 2018

My size

User Profile: CentreMid
CentreMid October 8th, 2018

My dad wanted to start his own hearing-aid business when I was 10. I though we were going to be poor. Nowadays, we're doing pretty alright. We're pretty much the same as were back then, except my dad doesn't have to travel for work, he just stays in town in an office that's literally 5 minutes away from my University haha. There are some days whenI still worry about this but not as often

1 reply
User Profile: CentreMid
CentreMid October 8th, 2018

By poor, I mean I thought we were going to be bankrupt and I would have to work as a 10 year old and we would have to resort to criminal stuff to make a living and just... UGH it was terrible. I really had no idea about how life worked (I still don't but I'm trying)

load more
User Profile: LaTristesse
LaTristesse October 9th, 2018

Being a disappointment to my family. Being someone they didn

User Profile: madz2604
madz2604 October 9th, 2018

When I waa younger I worried a lot about death (I still do)

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 9th, 2018

Social situations

User Profile: Wilderperson
Wilderperson October 9th, 2018

Tornados, actually. I was so scared of them I had to go to a therapist. I can safely say, no tornado has hit my city in over 60 years. It'll be okay younger me!

User Profile: Fuzedatti
Fuzedatti October 9th, 2018

My friend who leaved me with hate... i really wanted to fix the things,, i miss you.