Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i am going out more and women notice me but i am scared

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy February 19th, 2022

I do lots of sports, i lift weights 4-6 days per week i cycle almost every day, i try to swim , the other day i did some rowing, i am super fit and good looking.

But since i had isolated most of my life and i am 43 years old, to me this is quite hard to know what to do or to handle myself. I would like to be able to have have dates and be intimate with women, and be less scared of how they might react, I think i get scared the most when this happens with strangers women on the street, like when cycling 2 women called me beast (not sure the correct translation for English from spanish) the literal translation would be machine, in my country they call this to a person who trains in sports like mad. but I am very scared of making a fool of myself when trying to talk to a stranger, and i am scared to misinterpreting the woman`s intention and to get into problems, like.

A) she look cause people have to look somewere
B) She was just curious of my good phisique and that is it

C) maybe there was some interest in her cause of how I look , which takes me to the following

what if i talk to her, and i make a fool of myself, what if she thinks i am an idiot, or way too imature or she gets mad at me, or i was just being delusional and she tells me piss off ugly. ?

that is the thing that happens in my head when i just forming thoughts, and its hard to know what is real and what is not .

2
User Profile: resourcefulSugar9234
resourcefulSugar9234 February 21st, 2022

I understand your anxiety. I feel the same way sometimes but, it's less likely to happen than you think. Start small with friendly conversation. Don't immediately make sexual innuendo and you'll see there are women who will like you as you are

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP February 25th, 2022

@resourcefulSugar9234 thanks so much ^^ , yay, i will try 😃

load more