i learn that i work better in isolation, maybe an animal company might be a better option
i dont feel safe around people, people are hard to be with, I cant trust anyone, they have 2 faces , lie and manipulate, and laugh in your back, try to use you and abuse you in any way they can, i wish i could find those people to trust, but maybe animals are more loyal i think, they are pure emotions and more pure, they heart is big, and they are smarter than us people :)
We could learn from them how to have a more natural life, animals are happy :) yay
@okeyyyy
Those are great ideas!
I suggest you this article on emotional support dogs:
https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/news/everything-about-emotional-support-animals/
All the best!
I really relate to you in feeling like animals are more reliable and comfortable to be around. It’s easy to feel like there aren’t any good people in the world. We could definitely learn a lot from animals about keeping things honest and simple and pouring love into the world whenever we get the chance. That being said - there are specks of good out there as hard as it is to believe it, and I’ve often found that that good is easier to find in other groups of struggling people. Sending hugs if wanted. Hold your animals close, and if wanted, I hope you find some good and compassionate humans one of these days <3