Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i painted another 3d print, this time yes its league of legends akali

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy January 13th, 2022

So these i finished painting yesterday, i got anxious about finishing it the same day. lol

_1642088692.IMG_20220113_122718.jpg_1642088723.IMG_20220113_122728.jpg_1642088740.IMG_20220113_122718.jpg

5
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP January 13th, 2022

@okeyyyymy bad . lol i missed this picture. lol_1642088823.IMG_20220113_122741.jpg

User Profile: Sabrinared
Sabrinared January 13th, 2022

Wow this is Amazing!!! don't feel anxious, it's gorgeous. I also do arts actually because I needed to in my Architectural Class, at first I'm totally sucked at it, like the portraits they wanted us to do but eventually I learned.


So I'm just saying is that not all human being can do that. You are amazing and it's 101% looook good I promise, probably you could sell it and make profit for it. Goodluck❤❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP January 14th, 2022

@Sabrinared thanks so much , yay :) this is mainly for collection :) yay

you too good luck 😃

load more
User Profile: LitteredGlitter001
LitteredGlitter001 January 13th, 2022

@okeyyyy

That looks great! You did a really good job with painting the whole model! It's definitely understandable that you would feel anxious about how it would turn since you would spend hours painting the model. But you still completed it! I hope this will you help you be less anxious with your future projects,

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP January 14th, 2022

@LitteredGlitter001 thanks so much, yay :) well anxiety is not entirely related to the job i did here but more like anxiety in life 😃

load more