Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i wake up early, and now i have to start my day

User Profile: talktomeok
talktomeok August 16th, 2018

I feel that even though i manage to wake up at 4:30 now my biggest problem is to be ok with routine, i will try to do something different today, I hope i have the energy to go out and do different things and activities, I think I will have to participate of an activity where I can interact with others today.

10
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko August 17th, 2018

@talktomeok

Yess!! I'm proud of you for this <3 <3 Getting out of our comfort zone is not an easy thing to do OwO.

Oh and, rather than posting multiple threads that are scattered everywhere, would you like to make a special thread just for you :3? Like a dairy or a book or a journal! You can make a thread and post your entries in it!

9 replies
User Profile: talktomeok
talktomeok OP August 17th, 2018

@EmikoKokoro well to be honest if i make a journal i will never read it , I think, cause I will be using the time in doning others things, plus I really love the feedback. And a journal is a lonely expirience for me, I already use most of my time alone, so the little time I do have I want to use it to try to connect with someone, at least thrue a computer on the net.

thanks for the advce though

8 replies
User Profile: talktomeok
talktomeok OP August 17th, 2018

@talktomeok maybe if i write in paper, I will do it :) laugh i will write in runes I think to make it fun to read

User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko August 17th, 2018

@talktomeok

Oh nunununu, I mean make a special thread in here for you to write your daily life XD. Yeah I know writting is a bit lonely, especially if we mostly spend most of our time alone in real life *sighs*.

6 replies
User Profile: talktomeok
talktomeok OP August 17th, 2018

@EmikoKokoro oh, thanks, hugs. That would be lovely laughlaugh where that would be

5 replies
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko August 17th, 2018

@talktomeok

Make a new thread! *hugs* like this for example OwO

4 replies
User Profile: talktomeok
talktomeok OP August 17th, 2018

@EmikoKokoro oh i see so you mean continue writting on the same thread> ? ok i see

3 replies
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko August 18th, 2018

@talktomeok

Yup!! <3

2 replies
User Profile: talktomeok
talktomeok OP August 18th, 2018

@EmikoKokoro good idea :)

1 reply
User Profile: Yukihiko
Yukihiko August 18th, 2018

@talktomeok

Hehehew, it's not my idea but thanks <3 <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more