lets fight to make our life better in reuiniting with reality
i am gonna right this fast before i go to therapy, like i should have left like 2 mins ago
Me as other people here, who are struggling with many things in life, depression, anxiety, isolation, and other many issues come to this site to not only find help but to find the most important thing connection and love and to feel like there are people who care for them , who make them feel like they matter, who share love , laughs and share tears together.
This is a greater comunity we share the good and the bad, we are there to celebrate your acomplishments and to help you in what we can.
For this and many other reasons sometimes this place becomes more like a second home than reality itself. This place is great for helping you grow and become better but please do remember that this site is suppose to be to help you overcome your obstacles in your life, for all those like me who are still struggling please remember that there is always hope, and keep on fighting.
And lastly remember that there is no greater connection than reality itself, if you dont feel like connecting to family , perhaps friends, pets, nature, or connect with a hobby, watching the stars, watching nature, doing art, and many other wonderful things in life.
And lastly have a wonderful day.
@talk that's very touching to hear. It sounded alot like I would of said and it's mainly similar stuff mentioned. This is just an emotional day for me it being my birthday and having a drink but how I'm feeling been feeling that way this whole time. Yes I believe everything is true you said. I wouldn't say that if it wasn't. Maybe easy said then done but it would be until you see that there is a light shining and someone out there cares .I'm glad you found this community just like me and others. I hope this can help you just as much .lately I've been experiencing good positivity and support from others on here who made effort to care . There's been some really nice people.
@TreaureSeekers3 . Well true easier said than done. Words might be like a map an strategy, a plan of action. And then there is the day to day work that counts, although the spitual part is important. I had been procrastinating for so long, and I have to remember that the work I try to do, as long as I try to do things to improve it does matter. 11 months ago I stoped my biggest addiction computer games, which I had been playing for since I was 12 or before till age 39, I wasted so much of my life in this addiction, and movies and other things. Because it was an easy escape of life, where reality does not apply, the so called wonderland. I still struggle with internet addiction, and movies addiction, I have to fight these ones now. Like I said this site is wonderful as long as it does not become an adiction to procrastinate more, but a help to rebuild our life and perhaps a comunity.
Yes, there must be people who care like you said, but lately I learned that its very important to learn how to filter people for there might be people who care , but at the same time there are people who are bad influence , and many times gives us bad expiriences.
Also sometimes I feel like I want to talk more in real life. Have you ever wished to go back to the 90s, or the 80s? or before when there were no smart phones that isolate people more from life. ?
By the way Happy birthday, how was your birthday, did you have fun and ate lots of yummy food :) ? 