Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

why is that some people think they can connect with you by words and not by touch?

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy May 17th, 2022

I have this thing with my father which he tends to put so much distance between him and me that i always feel like talking to a stranger, he seams to think that by using certain keywords he will relax me,

dont tell me words to make me feel safe, give me a hug instead,

dont use words just feelings , connect with me, drop reason use feelings. drop words use real connection.

4
User Profile: MushyMushrOom14
MushyMushrOom14 May 19th, 2022

@okeyyyy
Your words explain exactly how I feel
It's like you just scratched that brain itch.
I never was good at explaining how I feel so thank you. ^^

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP May 31st, 2022

@MushyMushrOom14 thank you. I think many people are more stuck into their brains thinking if they can say the word the person will be healed. But words are not more than abstract concepts, but emotions are things we express in a different language the emotions language. At least in that sense animals are more connected with their emotions cause in their way of simplicity they are more in balance and more true to nature :)

User Profile: wonderfulSoul4237
wonderfulSoul4237 June 2nd, 2022

@okeyyyy You're right, actions speak louder than words. It's much more powerful to show someone that you care about that person, than just to say you do.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP June 26th, 2022

@wonderfulSoul4237 i agree, but i feel like isolating i think .

load more
load more
load more