Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Came across this sweet poem to ones beloved in a book.

User Profile: JustHumanThatsNotPerfect
JustHumanThatsNotPerfect December 31st, 2022

To remind ourselves that light exsiat even when we couldn't see it , and try to believe in rays of hope

A perfect man, a perfect night

I should have known but failed to see

No place I’d rather be, you feel like home to me

Your smile alone could warm my heart

I didn’t think we’d ever part

But like a fool I couldn’t see

No place I’d rather be, you feel like home to me

And now you’re gone, the price I pay

In more than words could ever say

miss your touch, and I can see

No place I’d rather be, you feel like home to me

Only reason I go on

Is hope that you aren’t really gone

And trust that I can make you see

No place I’d rather be, you feel like home to me


1
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2022

@JustHumanThatsNotPerfect

How beautiful, thankyou for sharing!🌻