Feeling all alone with crippling anxiety and fear of everything
I don’t know why I am writing this or what I am getting out of it but I feel trapped and I have to express my feelings otherwise I am going to explode.
I don’t know how to deal with these feelings, I have a crippling anxiety, I feel worthless , I have no one and I am always left out and looked down , I am afraid of everything and afraid of everyone, I always feel less than everyone, I am on a point in my life where these feelings are controlling me and preventing me from moving on with my life …
Whenever I try to do something these overwhelming thoughts of “ not being good enough “ or “ you will never will be able to make it , so why bother yourself and try ?! Quit already! “ .
I feel ugly , stupid, and worthless.
And no one take me seriously, everyone walk all over me ..
I don’t know how to stand up for myself and always settle for less .
Thankfully I have a good paying job but I am not able to make in progress because of my problem and feelings, I don’t have the courage to speak up nor the appropriate social skills to talk to people in my field..
I have no friends nor a family support, I feel all alone like I am the only one with these problems..
It’s frustrating, everyone is moving on with their life and I am still stuck in the same mentality as I was when I was a teenager, unable to change or move on ..
time is passing me by , I am 30 years old I am still the same with the same problems and feelings which are getting progressively worse with time ..
I hate myself every bit of it ,..
Nothing seems to work with me no therapy or medication ..
Any advices or comments are welcomed 😣
It's not always easy to express how we are feeling to others, but it helps to make small steps towards doing that. You are doing one of those steps by taking the time to write your current feelings and emotions here in this forum. And hopefully soon you will have the courage to talk to someone about it