Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you wish others (who don't have social anxiety) knew about you?

User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney June 22nd, 2015

What do you wish others (who don'thave social anxiety) knew about you?

95
User Profile: enthusiasticLake104
enthusiasticLake104 September 20th, 2015

I wish others knew the reason why I tend to be quiet. I think if others understood what I've been through and how far I've actually come, they'd be less likely to judge me as moody, cold, standoffish, etc. And I'd have an easier time making friends.

User Profile: Einhornscheisse
Einhornscheisse September 20th, 2015

I wish others knew why i am so shy and why i am so disappointed and angry if they make jokes about selfharm or suicide

User Profile: MeteorShower
MeteorShower September 20th, 2015

I wish they knew that I am afraid to talk. I wish they knew how hard it is to talk sometimes.

User Profile: SarahJC
SarahJC September 20th, 2015

It's something that comes and goes. Some days I don't feel anxious and some days I feel extremely anxious

User Profile: Caroli3
Caroli3 September 21st, 2015

I with they knew that I can't just get over it. That it isn't about being weak. That it's a lot harder to socialize than an ordinary person. That I beat myself up about it.

User Profile: ChaplainValen
ChaplainValen September 21st, 2015

I wish they knew that I'm quiet not because I'm shy but because I'm scared. I just would want someone to know how I felt and kinda shared that bond with me

User Profile: toriserrano28
toriserrano28 September 21st, 2015

I just wish they knew how hard it was for me to even ask a waitress for ketchup or tell someone I don't like my order. i constantly try to push myself but I can't do it sometimes and i start crying and i feel worse about myself.

User Profile: colourlessyouth
colourlessyouth October 29th, 2015

I wish they knew that I do try my hardest to control it, I wish they knew I can't😔

User Profile: AeroRoze3
AeroRoze3 November 3rd, 2015

I wish they knew how it feels to be in a constant state of worry..

User Profile: HelpfulListener34
HelpfulListener34 November 16th, 2015

@AeroRoze3 I wish they would know that I am not a misery guts because I don't talk much. It's just that I don't know what to talk about as I am so anxious I will say the wrong things

load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 6th, 2015

I wish others realized that just because I have social anxiety does not mean I wish to isolate myself all the time. Also, I can have friends as long as they are understanding and respect me for who I am. :)