Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

how to start caring about ur own feelings, opinion and life.

User Profile: AshAsh1234
AshAsh1234 April 8th, 2015

Hi everyone, I was just wondering how u can accept urself and make a closer bond with urself and completely stop caring what other think...I miss thinking about my life

7
User Profile: MichaelaS
MichaelaS April 8th, 2015

Overcoming anxiety is more possible than you think! What people think of you is just a thought that I consider to be a 'block'. I overcome my own anxieties in my podcast, so you can maybe start by watching that! :)

User Profile: Tbigbro278
Tbigbro278 April 10th, 2015

I feel the same as you. I care so much of what others think that I dont get close to people and I truly dislike myself. Id love to talk to you more about this!

User Profile: helpfulOrange4461
helpfulOrange4461 April 17th, 2015

I feel the same way. I am 22 and have like no friends. I'm super awkward. I do things all the time and later ask myself why?!! Why was I so stupid Why did I do that? I do stuff that I don't even know Why I did it and never let myself live it down.

load more
User Profile: doublelife
doublelife April 17th, 2015

Living in the moment helps. Maybe each day think of something you wanna do & make sure you do it. It's easy to let other people's wants take over your life if you don't make yours a priority 1st& making them a priority means knowing what they are

User Profile: communicativeSea6668
communicativeSea6668 April 17th, 2015

Your strategy is a bigpart of what's getting me though the day, Double. The accomplishment of getting just one thing done ... something that's important to me ... is something I can hold onto and build on, even on the days when I'm bushwhacked by unreasonable demands. Thanks for making me feel that I'm on the right track.

User Profile: doublelife
doublelife April 19th, 2015

Thanks so much. That really means a lot. I try to live by this too

load more
User Profile: istace52
istace52 April 19th, 2015

I found this on Internet, it helped my parents understand what I go through, and I think it should be shared with everyone's family and friends

https://distractify.com/joe-white/finally-this-illustration-explains-anxiety-perfectly-for-those-who-dont-understand-it/