Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

the steps to take if u have social anxiety

User Profile: AshAsh1234
AshAsh1234 April 8th, 2015

Hi guys, these r the steps I toke over the years, simplified to give u an idea on how to overcome it. 1) change ur negative opinion about urself ( if u think ur fat, loss weight or if ugly, change ur style ) 2) say hi to strangers on the street or school ( to see that they rn't judging u ) 3) get into a sports group or hobby group of ur choice 4) now ur feeling good about urself, do stupid or silly things in public ( understand that ppls opinion dont matter) 5) start caring about ur social life and making friends ( no one is just happy being alone, confront this issue and solve it) *And stop lying abut ur life 6) remember what u were like when u were 7 ( this will help u remember ur true self and what made u happy) 7) start caring about ur opinion and feelings Dont get overexcited guys... these things will take time and I recommend going step by step...I do think the most important step I took was losing the weight. I do think the cause of SA is lack of a social life and lack of friends...which leads to other problems like self hate and low self esteem... If u have any questions go ahead

3
User Profile: SimpleOwl
SimpleOwl September 20th, 2016

I'm happy to hear that these things worked for you! :) And It's very sweet of you to share your experience and reach out to others in an effort to possibly help them.

User Profile: helpfulSugar9
helpfulSugar9 September 20th, 2016

Hi! It's so amazing that you thought about this and put this all together in order! I bet it was a nice process to just see how you were able to overcome it! I especially love how it started from a very tiny step, and grew bigger and bigger. I bet this will help many people, thank you for sharing!

User Profile: Juniper8
Juniper8 October 15th, 2016

Good to know that you are doing in coping with anxiety. And thankyou for sharing this with all of us.

GoodLuck. :)