Too much on my plate for a single morning.
I often wake up, not really that well rested, do some stretching and/or exercise, and play some videogames while I wait for my day volunteering to start. But today, it became way too much for me to handle.
- I woke up groggy, with my body numb from sleeping too much in a single position. I'm already someone who's fully conscious even when asleep...
- I didn't warm up for my exercise session; alas, I still did a lengthy cooldown. Even then, it feels stiff and incapable of waking up properly.
- I just found out that I completely missed the pre-registration for my social service, which I did end up beginning beforehand; I knew I had to wake up my coordinator (I'm certain she wakes up super-early like I do) and tell her about this. I have no access to the documents and don't even know my tutor's name. Spent the whole career not knowing who they are. (given this is something we can solve, even my coordinator let out an 'OMG')
- Parents just came home yesterday, and they'll take a while to adapt to their usual schedules.
Still, there is something lighter to this; checking my emails, my Pomni Animatez Pendantz (single box) started its journey home. I want the Beach design, but I'm not picky. I just know that she'll make my wait for the TADC art book (hardcover with the bookmark and stickers!) a little lighter. Suffice to say that I have another Pendantz in the queue, namely [Serial Designation)] N.
I don't even know if I'll be capable of pushing through today without breaking down. I already logged off early yesterday because I was overwhelmed with an ending I got for Neo Cab (2019)...
@frutigerLadybug7704
You say you are tired after you awake and maybe you feel unmotivated or overwhelmed?
Do you have a proper social support system? Maybe your environment is not favorable?
Whatever is going on feel free to work on these issues with a listener at your convenience.. I wish you well..🌲