Gratitude to me means .......... ! The three things I can do to become more kind towards myself and people around are -: ......... !
💛
Gratitude to me means .......... Anddd , The three things I can do to become more kind towards myself and people around are -: ......... !
💛
Gratitude to me means taking a breath and living in the moment appreciating what I have. The three things I can do to become more kind towards myself and people around are 1. Practicing self compassion when I stumble 2. Letting go of perfection 3. Finding the positives in myself and others
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Gratitude to me means being thankful for what you have and being thankful for the people you love! three things that i can do to become more kind towards myself and people around me are to be considerate of other peoples' emotions, behave in a respectful manner at all times, and remember that life is a great gift and i should appreciate it for just that!
This is super relatable, @NewYorker11, thanks for sharing! "remember that life is a great gift and i should appreciate it for just that!"~ sometimes just remembering this much *defines* gratitude in its most "raw" sense! ❤