Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would you like to do if money were not an issue?

User Profile: SilverSeastar
SilverSeastar January 17th, 2024

Hello, Content Volunteer Team!

I'm Silver. It's so good to see you! 

I'm a CDM mentor, and now, a new forum supporter here. 💚 I will be posting our icebreakers.

money-burning-jp-valery-mqttda-ky-8-unsplash_1705462634.jpg

Image by Jp Valery on Unsplash


Here are today's icebreakers:

💵 How was your day?

💵 What would you like to do if money were not an issue?


Feel free to answer any or all of these questions. If you prefer not to answer, you are also welcome to share anything that's on your mind, say hello, or just ask for a hug. 💚 Always happy to hear from you! 



Before you go!

Did you know about CDM? It is the Content Development and Marketing Program, which is offered for free by the 7 Cups Academy! It teaches you the essentials of developing content and marketing it so that it is more visible on the internet with a specific focus on mental health! At the completion of this program, you earn a free certificate from the Academy which you can use to further your professional growth! Find out more here.

49
User Profile: evieats
evieats April 11th, 2024

Travel the World


Get lots of “paper” accomplishments(degrees)


Navy SEAL


Get lasik eye surgery


Get braces


Buy a home and land and farm and farm animals


Open a Bakery


Open a YMCA


Live in Switzerland or Somewhere Cold


Cook and bake alot


Therapy


Home Gym


Open a few businesses


Invest worldwide


Vacation Home


Private Island only for me


Buy a good car


Open a School


Buy more Private Land


Large gate around my Home


Buy a Town


Buy a City


Live in Space for a few Years



User Profile: cal1860
cal1860 April 14th, 2024

@SilverSeastar Go on a cruise around the world.

User Profile: sincerePlane4053
sincerePlane4053 April 16th, 2024

@SilverSeastar Hi there, I'm Ethan...

My day has been okay, i went to class and did some work, helped my mom and have been productive. It has been quite nice outside today and on campus so it was nice to be out.

If money were not an issue, i would take more time to do school and follow through at my own pace. Which i know is not possible for some programs, I would just like some time to relax between things. I would also like to find a home where I can fulfill my basic needs and share that with another person that would be emotionally and personally close to me.

Thanks,

E